Now that it’s starting to warm up a bit, we’re ready to hit the grill with chicken and beef kabobs, but April also brought us some enticing vegetable recipes, as well as fruity desserts.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from April 2018.
- Homemade Kreplach That Are Actually Worth The Work
- How to Make a Georgian Cheese Boat (Khatchapuri)
- Corn Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini and Tomato Salsa
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Compote and Coconut Custard Shots
- Strawberry and Cream Rugelach Recipe
More In News
- A kosher and halal kitchen established to prepare food for the needy is at the forefront of providing meals to firefighters battling bush fires in Australia. read more
- The rally comes following a spate of attacks on Jews, including most recently a stabbing attack at a rabbi’s home in the New York City suburb of Monsey. read more
- A roundup of the leading issues for the upcoming Maryland General Assembly. read more
- Here's a look back at Jmore's cover stories of 2019, from furry friends and travel to where Baltimore Jews live today and how we give back to the community at … read more