Now that it’s starting to warm up a bit, we’re ready to hit the grill with chicken and beef kabobs, but April also brought us some enticing vegetable recipes, as well as fruity desserts.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from April 2018.
- Homemade Kreplach That Are Actually Worth The Work
- How to Make a Georgian Cheese Boat (Khatchapuri)
- Corn Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini and Tomato Salsa
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Compote and Coconut Custard Shots
- Strawberry and Cream Rugelach Recipe
More In Photos/Video
- More than 40 adults and young children came together Oct. 16 for a celebration of Sukkot organized by the J-WoHoCo (Jewish Women of Howard County) group and Baltimore’s Etz Chaim … read more
- Beth El @ Federal Hill preschool students, parents, faculty members and friends gathered Oct. 16 for “Sukkot Under the Stars.” read more
- This fall, red is all the rage. These fashion forward pieces will keep you on trend. read more
- More than 600 people came out to Beth Tfiloh Congregation Sept. 17 for “A Night of Heroes,” the annual gala of the Baltimore chapter of Friends of the Israel Defense … read more