Now that it’s starting to warm up a bit, we’re ready to hit the grill with chicken and beef kabobs, but April also brought us some enticing vegetable recipes, as well as fruity desserts.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from April 2018.
- Homemade Kreplach That Are Actually Worth The Work
- How to Make a Georgian Cheese Boat (Khatchapuri)
- Corn Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini and Tomato Salsa
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Compote and Coconut Custard Shots
- Strawberry and Cream Rugelach Recipe
More In Photos/Video
- On a picture-perfect summer evening, more than 70 people turned out for JBiz Meet-up July 23, Jmore's latest event for community, business and professional leaders. read more
- Shop for summer outfits from JS Edwards, Raina Dawn and PixieLane. read more
- The family-friendly event featured arts and crafts, food and live music by The Uncommitted. read more
- Jmore's JBiz Entrepreneur event took place on June 4, 2019, at the Maryland Historical Society. read more