August’s recipes were all about getting a jump on our Rosh Hashanah menus, but there’s also some summery dishes in the mix.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from August 2018.
- Georgian-Style Stuffed Tomatoes
- Pan Seared Chicken with Roasted Plums
- Smoked Salmon and Spinach Quiche
- Lamb Stew with Pomegranate
- Beet + Sweet Potato Latkes
- Sunken Plum Cake
- Apple Cake
- Blueberry Honey Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cookies
- Chocolate Babka Challah
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
See more Rosh Hashanah recipes.
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.