In September, we ate a lot of holiday-appropriate meals, carb-loaded before and after the fast and prepared for cooler weather with some hearty comfort foods.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from September 2018.
- Russian Meatballs
- Beet Soup with Middle Eastern Dumplings
- Quinoa Pomegranate Fresh Salad
- Fava Beans in Cumin
- Arugula and Peach Salad
- Breakfast All-Day Muffins
- My Famous Heavenly Banana Bread
- The Ultimate Stuffed Cabbage Hack
- Babka French Toast
- Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
- 10 Garlic Broccoli Rabe
- Creamy Tahini Salad
- Instant Pot Georgian Pomegranate Chicken
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.