In October, we were talking turkey and gobbling up dishes that highlighted the bounty of the harvest. Think cranberry, pumpkin and sweet potato.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from October 2018.
- French Onion Soup
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Cider Brined Turkey with Orange
- Cider Brined Chicken with Cinnamon and Orange
- Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower Salad with Figs
- Cranberry Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Libyan Jewish Pumpkin Spread
- Crispy Lemon Chicken with Rice and Sweet Potato
- Roasted Eggplant with Silan Techina
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.