When the temperatures drop, cravings for comfort food and seasonal cocktails rise. Mix things up with this rosemary apricot martini created by Eddie’s of Roland Park.
Rosemary Apricot Martini
- 1 1/2 ounces Rosemary-Infused Wheatley Vodka (see instructions below)
- 1/2 ounce Combier Creme D’Abricot
- 1/2 ounce Dolin Dry Vermouth
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail or martini glass.
For Rosemary-Infused Vodka:
- In an airtight container, add 2 sprigs of rosemary and one bottle of vodka.
- Store in a cool, dark place for 24 hours.
- Remove rosemary and serve. Garnish with a small sprig of rosemary.
More In News
- Greater Baltimore Committee President and CEO Don Fry joined "The Upside" to talk about what it will take to revive Baltimore's Central Business District, how the GBC is supporting regional … read more
- Har Sinai-Oheb Shalom's new spiritual leader comes from a diverse pastoral and academic background. read more
- A career intelligence officer, Anne Neuberger will serve as deputy national security adviser for cybersecurity in the National Security Council. read more
- The Jewish Maryland legislator set up a fund to honor the memory of his son. read more