Have you ever left a networking event feeling like you wasted your time? Well, we have too!
Join Jmore and Treble for an evening of meaningful networking
with community, business and professional leaders.
Expand your universe with fun and games.
- Speaker: David Gertler, CEO and Founder of Treble Network will lead a brief discussion about the power of making new connections with people who can help you achieve your goals. You can help them too. David Gertler, co-founder and CEO of Treble, is a software executive with over 30 years experience leading and growing technology companies specializing in software, hardware and professional services. David has led major divisions of Fortune 500 companies and also accelerated the growth of several tech companies. His background includes working as a crypto-mathematician and systems engineer and a VP and Chief Operating Officer in software companies David earned his first two degrees from Rensselaer (BS and MS in Applied Mathematics), his second Master’s from Johns Hopkins in Electrical Engineering and he graduated from the Wharton School, where he earned his MBA with distinction.
- At our event, we will introduce a unique and powerful new way to network and we’re asking everyone to tell us a business need they have. For example: I’m a CPA looking for small business owners who need tax help or I’m looking for a software internship for my daughter in Baltimore. Be specific and you may find your business “wish” gets fulfilled at our event!
- JBiz Meet-up will feature cocktails, nosh and new connections. Games and prizes from local restaurants, retailers and service providers. Gift baskets will be awarded to chosen winners.
- Following the event, email addresses of attendees will be shared and added to Jmore’s database to receive our weekly e-newsletters.
Wednesday, November 07, 2018
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Renaissance Fine Arts
Door Time: 5:45 PM
This event is ages 18 and over
General Admission – USD $36.00
More In SPONSORED
All In SPONSORED »
- Meet some of Charm City's leading business and professional leaders, coming from the worlds of law, health care, construction, food service, nonprofit and finance. read more
- NB Law provides sophisticated legal advice to growing and established companies. read more
- “Every family is unique and different," says Rosenwald. "Planning can give you the life you want and the retirement you need." read more
- Crown Remodeling is a full-service remodeling company specializing in renovations and restorations from full interior and exterior remodeling to disaster recovery and “anything from the roof down,” say owners Jeff … read more