On this week’s episode of “The Food Enthusiast,” veteran food writer Dara Bunjon talks about Mother’s Day with Heidi Hiller of Innovative Party Planners — memories, last-minute gift ideas and how to celebrate while under quarantine.
To donate a meal from Pearlstone Kitchen to a healthcare hero, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pearlstone-kitchen/
Here are some of the other links Dara mentioned during the show:
- Baltimore Chef Shop’s upcoming Zoom cooking classes include Thai Cook Class, Sushi Cooking Class, Quick Breads, and Southern Hand-Formed Pasta by Laurie Boucher, Dim Sum, and more.
- Eddie’s of Roland Park’s Decorate-it-Yourself Cake kit includes everything you need to “sweet” Mom off her feet. Order for pickup with 48 hours notification, available while supplies last. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- For handwriting necklaces and bracelets, visit etsy.
- Sugarfina has adult gummies in flavors such as Rosé, Peach Bellini, Champagne, Gin Fizz, Gimlet Gummies, Moscow Mule Bears
- For the bakers out there, Valek offers embossed rolling pins
- Shop Terrain for Décor, Tabletop, Gifts, Garden, Plants, Flowers
- To add a goat to your upcoming Zoom event, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pgt/
Catch a new episode of The Food Enthusiast every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at facebook.com/jmoreliving.
More In News
- A Pikesville culinary staple for decades, Jilly's Bar & Grill was the scene of a three-alarm fire. read more
Alexander Hillel Treisman, Accused of Plotting to Kill Joe Biden, is Son of Prominent Jewish AttorneyAccused of planning to execute Joe Biden, Alexander Hillel Treisman comes from a Jewish family. read more
- Sudan and Israel announce they will end their state of belligerency and normalize relations. read more
- A popular Owings Mills lunch restaurant and full-service caterer, The Gourmet Girls opens its second location at Dumbarton Square in Pikesville. read more