On this week’s episode of “The Food Enthusiast,” veteran food writer Dara Bunjon talks about Mother’s Day with Heidi Hiller of Innovative Party Planners — memories, last-minute gift ideas and how to celebrate while under quarantine.
To donate a meal from Pearlstone Kitchen to a healthcare hero, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pearlstone-kitchen/
Here are some of the other links Dara mentioned during the show:
- Baltimore Chef Shop’s upcoming Zoom cooking classes include Thai Cook Class, Sushi Cooking Class, Quick Breads, and Southern Hand-Formed Pasta by Laurie Boucher, Dim Sum, and more.
- Eddie’s of Roland Park’s Decorate-it-Yourself Cake kit includes everything you need to “sweet” Mom off her feet. Order for pickup with 48 hours notification, available while supplies last. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- For handwriting necklaces and bracelets, visit etsy.
- Sugarfina has adult gummies in flavors such as Rosé, Peach Bellini, Champagne, Gin Fizz, Gimlet Gummies, Moscow Mule Bears
- For the bakers out there, Valek offers embossed rolling pins
- Shop Terrain for Décor, Tabletop, Gifts, Garden, Plants, Flowers
- To add a goat to your upcoming Zoom event, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pgt/
Catch a new episode of The Food Enthusiast every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at facebook.com/jmoreliving.
More In News
- President Trump announces accord between Israel and the UAE, intimating more peace deals might be in the works. read more
- CHAI and The Associated set up an emergency fund in which 100 percent of donations will go to home repair and support services for the Labyrinth Road gas explosion. read more
- Four local Jewish writers and thinkers share their views on the seismic shifts taking place today in American society regarding race, equality, the Black Lives Matter movement and social justice … read more
- Sen. Kamala Harris is the first Black woman to join a major party presidential ticket. read more