On this week’s episode of “The Food Enthusiast,” veteran food writer Dara Bunjon talks about Mother’s Day with Heidi Hiller of Innovative Party Planners — memories, last-minute gift ideas and how to celebrate while under quarantine.
To donate a meal from Pearlstone Kitchen to a healthcare hero, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pearlstone-kitchen/
Here are some of the other links Dara mentioned during the show:
- Baltimore Chef Shop’s upcoming Zoom cooking classes include Thai Cook Class, Sushi Cooking Class, Quick Breads, and Southern Hand-Formed Pasta by Laurie Boucher, Dim Sum, and more.
- Eddie’s of Roland Park’s Decorate-it-Yourself Cake kit includes everything you need to “sweet” Mom off her feet. Order for pickup with 48 hours notification, available while supplies last. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- For handwriting necklaces and bracelets, visit etsy.
- Sugarfina has adult gummies in flavors such as Rosé, Peach Bellini, Champagne, Gin Fizz, Gimlet Gummies, Moscow Mule Bears
- For the bakers out there, Valek offers embossed rolling pins
- Shop Terrain for Décor, Tabletop, Gifts, Garden, Plants, Flowers
- To add a goat to your upcoming Zoom event, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pgt/
Catch a new episode of The Food Enthusiast every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at facebook.com/jmoreliving.
More In News
- Jewish high school students can still take virtual tours of prospective college campuses, thanks to 4Front. read more
- Regional favorites for generations of boys and girls, Camps Airy and Louise will not open this summer due to the pandemic. read more
- Former yeshiva student was apprehended by Baltimore County Police for driving erratically and trying to run over senior staff members at Ner Israel. read more
- The Harford County summer camp will not open in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. read more