On this week’s episode of “The Food Enthusiast,” veteran food writer Dara Bunjon talks about Mother’s Day with Heidi Hiller of Innovative Party Planners — memories, last-minute gift ideas and how to celebrate while under quarantine.
To donate a meal from Pearlstone Kitchen to a healthcare hero, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pearlstone-kitchen/
Here are some of the other links Dara mentioned during the show:
- Baltimore Chef Shop’s upcoming Zoom cooking classes include Thai Cook Class, Sushi Cooking Class, Quick Breads, and Southern Hand-Formed Pasta by Laurie Boucher, Dim Sum, and more.
- Eddie’s of Roland Park’s Decorate-it-Yourself Cake kit includes everything you need to “sweet” Mom off her feet. Order for pickup with 48 hours notification, available while supplies last. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- For handwriting necklaces and bracelets, visit etsy.
- Sugarfina has adult gummies in flavors such as Rosé, Peach Bellini, Champagne, Gin Fizz, Gimlet Gummies, Moscow Mule Bears
- For the bakers out there, Valek offers embossed rolling pins
- Shop Terrain for Décor, Tabletop, Gifts, Garden, Plants, Flowers
- To add a goat to your upcoming Zoom event, visit pearlstonecenter.org/pgt/
Catch a new episode of The Food Enthusiast every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. at facebook.com/jmoreliving.
More In News
- Har Sinai-Oheb Shalom's new spiritual leader comes from a diverse pastoral and academic background. read more
- A career intelligence officer, Anne Neuberger will serve as deputy national security adviser for cybersecurity in the National Security Council. read more
- The Jewish Maryland legislator set up a fund to honor the memory of his son. read more
- Over the past year, Baltimore's Jewish community grappled with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the closing of another local deli, a contentious presidential election, and more. Here's a look … read more