Labor Day Weekend marks summer’s last hurrah. What better way to celebrate than by firing up the grill and relaxing outdoors?
Here are six recipes for the grill to enjoy this weekend. Click each photo above or follow the links below.
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Rockfish with Wild Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Simple Light Summer Fish Kabobs
- Grilled Prime Beef Brisket with Miso Syrup Glaze
- Grilled Challah Caprese Salad
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.
More In News
- The Gourmet Girls have big plans for their second location in the former space of Gourmet Again in Pikesville. read more
- More than 250 community and political activists converged on Annapolis Feb. 18 for Maryland Jewish Advocacy Day, an annual meet-and-greet for state legislators and members of the local Jewish community. read more
- Owings Mills' Gourmet Girls will take over the former Gourmet Again space in Pikesville. read more
- Royal Farms’ proposal to install a gas station next to the store at Smith and Old Pimlico will be discussed at a public Planning Board meeting on Mar. 5. read more