Labor Day Weekend marks summer’s last hurrah. What better way to celebrate than by firing up the grill and relaxing outdoors?
Here are six recipes for the grill to enjoy this weekend. Click each photo above or follow the links below.
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Rockfish with Wild Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Simple Light Summer Fish Kabobs
- Grilled Prime Beef Brisket with Miso Syrup Glaze
- Grilled Challah Caprese Salad
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.
More In Food
- Instead of the making traditional sufganiyot -- jelly doughnuts -- for Hanukkah this year, try these easy and incredibly delicious ricotta fritters. read more
- With Thanksgiving arriving later than usual this year, there’s extra time to prepare a fabulous feast for friends and family. read more
- For Ted Merwin, futuristic Jewish food is in stark tension with Jewish nostalgia, and he wonders what impact new meat substitutes will have on the traditional Jewish deli. read more
- Chef Neal Langermann of Blackwall Barn & Lodge shares his recipe for seared scallops with sweet potato hash and apple cider butter sauce. read more