Labor Day Weekend marks summer’s last hurrah. What better way to celebrate than by firing up the grill and relaxing outdoors?
Here are six recipes for the grill to enjoy this weekend. Click each photo above or follow the links below.
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Rockfish with Wild Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Simple Light Summer Fish Kabobs
- Grilled Prime Beef Brisket with Miso Syrup Glaze
- Grilled Challah Caprese Salad
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.
More In News
- Deni Avdija becomes only the second player from the Jewish state to go in the first round of the NBA Draft. read more
- Headquartered on Sinai Hospital's expanded campus next to Pimlico Race Course, LifeBridge Health's Center for Hope will be the nation's first comprehensive violence intervention and prevention center affiliated with a … read more
- Baltimore was among 10 Jewish communities that participated in a Brandeis study exploring the pandemic's impact. read more
Known as ‘Biden’s Rabbi,’ Wilmington’s Rabbi Michael S. Beals Talks about the President-Elect’s VictoryJmore speaks with Rabbi Michael S. Beals, of Wilmington's Congregation Beth Shalom, about the election of Joe Biden and his long relationship with the president-elect. read more