Labor Day Weekend marks summer’s last hurrah. What better way to celebrate than by firing up the grill and relaxing outdoors?
Here are six recipes for the grill to enjoy this weekend. Click each photo above or follow the links below.
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajita Kabobs
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Rockfish with Wild Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Simple Light Summer Fish Kabobs
- Grilled Prime Beef Brisket with Miso Syrup Glaze
- Grilled Challah Caprese Salad
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.
More In Food
- Shannon Sarna explains why matzoh ball soup out of the box is best. read more
- Persian Upside-Down Cake with Dates and Cardamom is a tasty tribute to Rosh Hashanah. read more
- Orange rosemary chicken is a simple and delicious recipe from The Classic Catering People. It is sure to delight at your next gathering. read more
- This braised brisket with heirloom tomatoes, patty pan squash and baby red onions is simple to prepare and will impress even the most discerning foodie. read more