In November, we featured traditional Jewish baked goods with a modern twist, holiday dishes and plenty of potatoes.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from November 2018.
- Chocolate Babka Doughnuts
- Apple Cider Doughnut Cake with Apple Cranberry Compote
- Pepper-Crusted Maple Lacquered Salmon
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Creamy Potato Latkes
- Cheesy Kale and Potato Gratin
- Peach and Blueberry Galette
- Poppy Seed Roll
- Egyptian Golden Potato Soup
- Za’atar and Olive Focaccia
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.