In December, we featured some fresh dishes to get your new year started on the right foot. In January, we tucked into comfort foods and sweet treats for Valentine’s Day.
Click each photo above or follow the links below to see recipes from the last two months.
- No-Bake Chocolate Halvah Layer Cake
- Nutella Cookies
- Chocolate Coffee ‘Sausage’
- Chickpea Bolognese
- Cabbage Schnitzel
- Ginger and Turmeric Chicken Soup
- Classic Apple Strudel Recipe
- Lamb Wellington with Red Wine Demi-Glace
- Butternut Squash Soup with Roasted Apples and Smoked Turkey
- Polenta with Smoked Tomato Sauce
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Pomegranate Gelee
Sign up for the This Week in Baltimore Eating newsletter at jmoreliving.com/newsletters.
See food blogger Huppit Bartov Miller’s Feb. 7 appearance on This Week in Baltimore Eating